- Kirsten Smith, Manitowoc Public Library, Manitowoc-Calumet Library System
- Lara Lakari, Stephenson Public Library (Marinette), Nicolet Federated Library System
- Braelyn Spencer, Algoma Public Library, Nicolet Federated Library System
- Sarah Read, Kaukauna Public Library, Outagamie Waupaca Library System
- Sheri Dunham, Neenah Public Library, Winnefox Library System
The Wisconsin Youth Services Development Institute provides professional development and networking for Wisconsin public library staff who serve babies, children, and teens in smaller public libraries. The Institute targets library staff who have no graduate degree in librarianship and/or work in rural/isolated library communities. For these individuals, there is a need to improve skill and knowledge base, foster a supportive network, and develop stronger peer-to-peer and professional community connections within the Wisconsin public libraries infrastructure.
The Institute is supported through an LSTA grant from the Institute for Museum and Library Services (IMLS) administered by the Public Library Development Team at the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction (DPI).
View the entire list of participants at https://dpi.wi.gov/wilibrariesforeveryone/announcing-2019-youth-services-institute-cohort.