Here is a list of just some of the upcoming events:
- Youth Services & SLP 2019 Workshop @ EAA
Feb 21, 9:30am
- Youth Services & SLP 2019 Workshop @ De Pere
Feb 22, 9:30am
- Overcoming the Email Avalanche: Three Steps to an Empty Inbox (webinar)
Mar 20, 10:00am
- From Inbox to Completion (webinar)
Mar 27, 10:00am
- Power Up: A Conference in Leadership for Youth Services Managers and Staff
Mar 28, 8:15am
Visit NEWILIBRARIES.ORG for a complete list of upcoming events, news, and live webinars. Webinars are provided by agencies, companies, associations, and library systems. Registration for the programs is required.
NEWI is a continuing education (CE) partnership of four library systems located in North Eastern Wisconsin: Manitowoc‐Calumet Library System (MCLS), Nicolet Federated Library System (NFLS), Outagamie Waupaca Library System (OWLS), and Winnefox Library System (WLS).