- Registration, mileage (over 10 miles round trip) and other costs incurred can be deducted from your annual CE account for local, Nicolet-sponsored workshops and training classes, regional, state and national classes, conferences, training sessions and online classes, providing professional growth.
- The NFLS strongly encourages local libraries to pay for the UW courses required for a director's certification or re-certification. If this presents a financial hardship for the library, NFLS will consider providing assistance for such courses. Contact the in advance.
- Copies of receipts are required. Without receipts, Nicolet will only reimburse
half of claimed costs. Please save all documentation. Photocopy checks and
registration forms. Ask for receipts from taxis, parking lots/ramps and restaurants.
Copies of credit card receipts should be supported with detailed hotel/motel
bill. (Expenses for telephone calls are not reimbursed.) Keep track of mileage.
Class registration: Please include copies of registration form, check or receipt,
and official acknowledgment of completion of class(es).
- Reimbursement for meals (alcoholic beverages excluded) is: $7.50 breakfast; $9.00 lunch; $18.00 dinner. This includes tax and tips. (When conferences are attended you may register for conference meals, even if they supercede allowed prices.)
- Any expenses resulting from the recipient's change in reservations or other plans, are the responsibility of the recipient.