Upon joining the Supercharged learning community, public library staff members and volunteers in Wisconsin will have access to:
- Recorded webinars that provide an overview of the significance of specific early literacy concepts, and strategies for enhancing interactivity in your practice;
- Online supporting materials, such as videos, articles, tools and tip sheets;
- Supercharged discussion forums, offering the ability to share ideas and collaborate with other public library colleagues around the state.
- Go to learn.webjunction.org and click on “Log in” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Have a WebJunction account? Simply log in with your username and password.
- New to WebJunction? Follow the instructions to create a new account.
- After logging in, enroll in Supercharged Central – Wisconsin by going to the WebJunction Course Catalog and search courses by entering: Supercharged
- At the enrollment options page, select the Supercharged Central community for Wisconsin, and then click on “Enroll me.”
- After you select “Enroll me,” you will be see the Supercharged Storytimes community of practice page. Welcome to the community! The “Getting Started” information at the main page will tell you all you need to know to begin supercharging your practice!
Public Library Youth and Special Services Consultant
Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction