Would you like to hear about the Public Library System Redesign (PLSR) process and have a chance to ask questions about current work and future plans? The first PLSR Question and Answer session is just around the corner, Monday, September 12th, 11-12 p.m.
Join the following to get an overview of the PLSR process:
- John Thompson, Steering Committee Chair
- Paula Kiely Steering Committee Vice-Chair
- Kurt Kiefer, Assistant State Superintendent, Division for Libraries and Technology, DPI
- John DeBacher, Director of the Library Development Team, DPI
- Stef Morrill, Project Manager, WiLS
- Bruce Smith, Project Manager, WiLS
Here’s how you can connect to the meeting:
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 903-538-181
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 903-538-181
Upcoming Q & A sessions are listed below and can be joined using the same connection information. All sessions will be recorded and made available if you cannot make the meeting time.
September 12th, 11 AM
Overall PLSR process with the Steering Committee and DPI
November 18th, 9:30 AM
December 13th, Noon
January 13th, 9:30 AM
ILL/ILS - Discovery
February 14th, Noon
Public Library System Redesign Project