- Company Overview
- Personal Interests
- And Others
Not sure which fields you need to move or lose? Here's an easy way to find out:
- Above your Page's cover photo, click on "Settings"
- On the left, click on "Page Info"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Look for a box that says "The following fields will be removed on August 1, 2019. Consider adding this info to your Page's description." (shown above). Fields showing below this box are those slated for removal.
If you are fine with losing this information on your page, do nothing. Otherwise, consider copying/cutting the text and pasting it into another field, such as:
- The "About" field: This is a brief summary of your Page, and is limited to 255 characters.
- "Impressum" field: This is an optional field, and is limited to 2,000 characters.
NFLS member libraries are encouraged to reach out to Lori Baumgart for assistance with this or any other social media needs you may have for your library.