Please fill out this form to let us know what you’d like to share and show at Tech Days East this September!
All topics at the intersection of technology and libraries are welcome.
- Possibilities include, but are not limited to, gadgets, coding, apps, digitization, VR / AR, innovative tools, social media, privacy, makerspaces, Google services, STEM / STEAM, data visualization, e-resources, and teaching tech to patrons.
- Presentations might also focus on serving specific audiences such as preschoolers, tweens, teens, older adults, and people with varied abilities.
Pick 1, 2, or all 3 dates and locations for your presentation:
- Tuesday, September 10 at Franklin Public Library (Milwaukee County)
- Wednesday, September 11 at Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve in Appleton (Outagamie County)
- Thursday, September 12 at Monona Public Library (Dane County)
Click on the link below and tell us what you'd like to show and share:
Tech Days East presentation proposal form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cfp-tde2019
Deadline for sending us your proposals: Friday, May 31, 2019.
There is no charge to attend the 2019 Tech Days East workshop series, thanks to sponsorship by the North Eastern Wisconsin (NEWI) library systems (Winnefox Library System, Outagamie-Waupaca Library System, Manitowoc-Calumet Library System, Nicolet Federated Library System), South Central Library System, the Southeastern Wisconsin (SEWI) library systems (Arrowhead Library System, Bridges Library System, Kenosha County Library System, Lakeshores Library System, Milwaukee County Federated Library System, Monarch Library System), and the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.
Registration for both the Tech Days East and Tech Days West workshop series will open this summer, so save the date:
- September 10: Tech Days East at Franklin Public Library
- September 11: Tech Days East at Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve
- September 12: Tech Days East at Monona Public Library
- November 5: Tech Days West at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College (WITC) in Rice Lake
- November 6: Tech Days West at Marathon County Public Library in Wausau
- November 7: Tech Days West location TBA
Questions? Contact Joy Schwarz, Winnefox Library System at email@example.com or 920-236-5218.