Format and details:
- There are no scheduled meeting times for the online course, but it is paced week-to-week.
- Each week there is a lesson, a quiz over the material, and a mock support email to respond to.
- The typical time investment is 1-2 hours per week.
- It is expected that all coursework be completed two weeks after the course ends.
- Those who successfully pass the course may count it as tech-related CE contact hours towards re-certification.
- Participants are required to have access to a computer and the internet to complete the coursework.
- Andrea Coffin of WiLS will be the instructor, and is available to answer questions and provide help on lessons.
- Continuing education contact hours: 3