Submissions are due by May 31st. The submitted books will be reviewed by staff at Library Journal and by members of the Wisconsin library community. The winner will be announced this fall at the Annual Conference of the Wisconsin Library Association.
For marketing materials and more information, or to submit a book for consideration, visit the Wisconsin Author Project website.
- Press release template
- Writers' groups email template (click here to see a list of potential writers' groups to reach out to, in addition to any local ones you may know about)
- Wisconsin Author Project logo (the page may appear black but the logo is black text on a transparent background; if your image viewer background is also black it will look like nothing is there! Either look closely in the middle of the screen to find it or right click and save the logo image above.)
- Printable Flyer
- Printable Poster
- Social Media posts for Facebook and Twitter
- Other marketing collateral, including alternate logos and web images
- BiblioBoard Webinar from Wednesday, February 6th: Recording available here)
- BiblioBoard 101 with WPLC Project Managers from Friday, March 8th: Recording available here
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org