Travel and expenses
People traveling on Nicolet Federated Library System Continuing Education (CE) funds are expected to travel comfortably but within reason, using good economical judgment when incurring travel costs. Copies of receipts are required upon completing the expense report.
(Please contact NFLS if you need a copy of a prior form.)
NFLS will pay for:
- Mileage to/from a destination or reimbursements for meetings will be paid at the rate of 65.5 cents per mile (as of January 1, 2023) for round trip mileage more than 10 miles total. NFLS reimburses for mileage for attendance at NFLS Board meetings, Librarian's Advisory meetings, and OWLSnet user group meetings.
- Parking in ramp, surface lot and tolls. Please ask for a receipt if possible.
- Transportation includes taxi, bus, airline & airline limo or shuttle. Please ask for a receipt.
- Registration. Include copies of registration form and personal check or receipt, and official acknowledgement of completion of a class.
- Meals. In accordance with the US GSA Policy as Fiscal Year 2023, maximum per person in the Green Bay area: $59/day = $13.00 breakfast; $15.00 lunch; $26.00 dinner; $5 incidentals. This includes tax and tip. Expenses for alcoholic beverages are not reimbursed. If you are traveling to another city or state, please use the recommended rates on the GSA Per Diem Rates page.
- Lodging. Copies of credit card receipts should be supported with detailed hotel/motel bill. Expenses for telephone calls are not reimbursed.
- Other unusual expenses. Any expenses resulting from the recipient's change in reservations or other plans are the responsibility of the recipient.