Inclusive Services resources for libraries
Who to contact with questions
Brown County Library provides Inclusive Services support for NFLS member libraries. Please direct questions to:
Emily Rogers, Inclusive Services Consultant
Brown County Library
State & local Inclusive Services resources
- Wisconsin DPI Inclusive Services information
- Great Lakes ADA Center
- IFLS Library System's autism resources
- Options for independent living
- WI Regional Centers for Children with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN)
- Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library (WTBBL): As part of a national network cooperating with the National Library Service for the Blind and Print Disabled (NLS), the Wisconsin Talking Book and Braille Library (WTBBL) provides audiobooks and Brailled materials to persons, living in Wisconsin, who cannot read or use regular print materials as a result of temporary or permanent visual or physical limitations. In addition, WTBBL also circulates audiobooks and braille materials about Wisconsin or by Wisconsin authors, as well as audio-described DVDs.
- Application forms available on Applications and Eligibility page.
- Instructions for iOS (Apple) and Android apps for the BARD program available on National Library Service website.
National Inclusive Services resources
- American Library Association (ALA)
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Training Calendar
- Association of Specialized and Cooperative Library Agencies (ASCLA) - A division of the American Library Association (ALA)
- U.S. Access Board
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative