Interlibrary Loan (ILL) & Delivery
Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
ILL quick links
ILL and WISCAT information
- Borrowing instructions and common ILL issues
- WISCAT 101: Instructional videos, handouts, and FAQ
- RL&LL - WISCAT webinars, in-demand lists and contact information
- OCLC libraries - lending instructions
Below is information on how to set up your library's WISCAT account for lending:
Nicolet Federated Library System and OWLSnet Deliveries
Through an agreement between the NFLS and the OWLSnet Libraries, the public and academic libraries of WI, MN, ND & SD are all connected via the following Delivery Networks: SCLS (South Central Library System) and Minitex.
Transit slips & tub tags
Waltco delivery information
For questions relating to Waltco's delivery service or schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-884-7451.
Brown County Library deliveries
Delivery tub demonstration video
This video is intended to show OWLSnet member libraries how to use the delivery tub that went into circulation in 2020.
click here for Video Transcript
This is a demonstration of the new delivery bins for OWLSnet libraries.
- Align cover tabs with container slots, then push cover inward to make sure they connect.
- Gently lower the other end of the cover until closed.
- Insert the tub tag inside the tub’s clear pouch.
- On the other end, make sure the cover and tub holes line up. Insert the zip tie through both holes, then fasten.
- The cover should be secure enough so it stays closed while the tub is moved around.
- With the tool provided, cut and remove the zip tie. You may now open the cover and remove materials.
- Contact NFLS or OWLS delivery contacts with questions.
Printable tub tags
"Waltco - Do Not Open" Tags
Use "Waltco - Do Not Open" tags if your library needs to send containers of items without transit slips to other locations, such as cataloging or if you need to secure a container for other reasons.