Marketing is a fast-paced and ever-changing field; so what may have worked in the past may not work so well now. Here are the myths listed:
- Myth #1: My library marketing video/blog post/article needs to be short because people will only consume “snackable content.”
- The only exception to this myth is email.
- Myth #2: A high open rate is the best way to tell that my library email marketing is successful.
- Myth #3: I need to grow my Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest followers.
- Myth #4: If you need to tell your cardholder something, just make a sign.